Data Analyst jobs
You refined by:
£200 - £250 a day
- As a Data Analyst, you will be helping to manage the data currently housed in Excel, be responsible for manipulating that data and providing valuable insights…
£200 - £225 a day
- A medical charity are searching for a Research Data Analyst contractor to join the team.
- You will be supporting the Research Evaluation Manager on delivery of…
£25,000 - £45,000 a year
- As a Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- A leading travel/leisure automotive company are now looking for a Data Analyst to join their analytics…
£550 - £650 a day
- As a Collibra Data Analyst you will be responsible for utilising Collibra to define data and create an extensive data dictionary.
- £550-650 PER DAY, 3 MONTHS.
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- You'll be deep diving into all online data (Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics) to identify key trends and produce actionable insights.
£325 - £350 a day
- Working with clients booking data to create customer profiles.
- The client are going to be running a marketing campaign shortly and they need a Customer…
£300 - £325 a day
- Through analysis of CRM data, identify opportunities to grow the business commercial value.
- Using Adobe Analytics to mine the website and CRM data to discover…
£200 - £250 a day
- SQL to extract data and analysis in Excel.
- Education / Analysis / SQL / Excel / Tableau / Qlikview / Data Visualisation.
£45,000 - £60,000 a year
- JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST £50,000-£60,000 + COMPETITIVE BENEFITS.
- With over a thousand stores and a massive online presence you will have access to huge data sets…
£200 a day
- Data analysis for KPI metrics.
- Performing analysis and data collection for 3 key projects.
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Research Analyst who wants…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.