Data Analyst jobs
You refined by:
£484 - £652 a day
- London Contract £484 - £652 per day.
- We're currently seeking a number of accomplished and highly ambitious Business Analysts to work with our exceptional client…
- 1-2 years relevant experience as an analyst, data analyst, or other related occupation.
- Coordinating the collection of sell-through data and commentary with…
£19,647 - £28,379 a year
- The Data Analysts will be expected to understand the data produced by the MI Team, and to design and deliver bespoke presentations based on a range of data sets…
- Coordinate with analysts and leadership to define and configure data needs.
- Prepare and manage data infrastructure (servers, databases etc.) for data storage.
- In addition, analysts will gain a unique perspective on how combining financial and technical expertise provides clients with superior M&A advice.
- EPOS and Payment Gateway Project.
- Happy to analyse data and draw conclusions?
- You will be responsible for handling & interrogating large and complex datasets that are held within our corporate…
Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
£36,876 a year
- Aligned to our data strategy we are building our data science capabilities and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a data scientist to join the Business…
- There will be scope to pursue a number of exciting projects with other teams across the business, all while working in a fast paced, growing business.
- Citi is looking for summer analysts to join the Markets team in London.
- You're the brains behind our work.
- Markets at Citi provides world-class solutions that…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.