You refined by:
£35,105 a year
- A data analyst collects, organises and studies data to provide business insight.
- Apply iterative techniques to improve data analysis and data visualisation…
Black Swan Data Ltd
- As a data analyst/junior data engineer you will be working with our engineering, data-sets and data science teams to help us gain maximum value from data across…
£30,880 - £34,310 a year
- Make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable, depending on the business requirement.
- You will be able to demonstrate the following:
£18,234 - £19,758 a year
- If you have experience of providing high quality administrative support and enjoy working with people, Kendal College would like to hear from you!
£33,990 a year
- Guidance and model runs for Rail Analysts.
- Leading on the gathering of the latest forecast timetable data.
- You will be an analyst within the rail modelling team…
- Analysts are expected to commit to the required training procedures.
- Collect accurate live match data from fixtures in the Super League and Challenge Cup.
- We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Henley-in-Arden.
- Understands the importance of data quality.
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
£31,361 - £34,845 a year
- Good knowledge of data management within law enforcement, defence or national security.
- All of our Intelligence Analysts are required to hold Intelligence…
£37,410 - £43,170 a year
- Economics, operational research, data science,.
- Research, data science, engineering, geography, science, PPE.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
£32,905 a year
- As an analyst you will be a practitioner in your field.
- Have experience of working with and analysing large volumes of data.
- We’re interested in people who:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.