Customer Service £35,000 jobs
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times, adhering to company guidelines.
- Monitoring staff productivity through KPIs to improve retention.
£47,000 - £55,000 a year
- Focus on continual customer service improvement.
- Analyse the various metrics and how the affect the every day operations.
- Good bonus and benefits scheme.
£60,000 - £65,000 a year
- The client is a new pharmaceutical business who are innovative and specialise in cosmetic care.
- The main purpose of this role is to build a sound and effective…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- 100's of transactions per day.
- This is a demanding but highly visible and rewarding role that combines logistical and operational expertise with customer…
£45,000 - £65,000 a year
- Customer Service Manager ( within Manufacturing/Engineering): required for and experieced team of circa 7 based in Reading.
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- Managing the onboarding process for new clients, including planning and supervision of migrations (bulk re-registrations), account set up and liaison with other…
£38,000 - £40,000 a year
- Be the first point of contact for Office Managers in terms of dealing and resolving all building, building services and other FM related issues.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- The successful Pricing Analyst will;
- Review the performance of existing accounts and propose to the relevant distribution channels retail prices at which to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.