Customer Service £35,000 jobs in London Heathrow Airport
You refined by:
- Applicants will need to demonstrate a significant track-record in developing large scale first-class sales and customer service teams, within modern and…
- To lead and be responsible for the customer services, libraries and translation and interpretation services and ensure the delivery of excellent customer…
- Self-motivated with highly developed customer service skills.
- Our Supply Chain Customer Service Manager position is a key role within Sharp, ensuring we deliver…
- Visit customers and be the senior management representative at any regular service review.
- ITIL qualified service professional with experience of building and…
£38,000 - £40,000 a year
- The client is a large and international business.
- The key responsibilities will include but not be limited to-.
- Day to day management of a team of people.
- Prior experience of managing a customer service team – ideally involving outsourcing, either client or outsourcer side.
- What we’d love from you.
General Mills - Europe/Australasia
- Within the Customer workstream the vision is to create strong customer teams to help drive business performance by taking our people from transactional data…
CSC (Corporation Service Company)
- Experience in a similar customer service orientated role is advantageous.
- Building and maintaining client relationships by providing excellent customer service…
- Responding to customers service issues via customer support and social media platforms.
- Making a positive contribution to our high customer service standards…
£70,000 - £85,000 a year
- Experience working supporting blue chip customers.
- Whilst managing a team of 16 we'd like you to be as customer facing as possible, we're looking for someone…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.