Customer Service £33,300 jobs in Lanarkshire
You refined by:
ENGIE- Avonsale house
- Ensure that the Customer Care team are trained and motivated to deliver the best customer service.
- Analyse the customer profile and associated customer needs.
£4,000 a month
- Customer Sales Advisor – Contact Centre Livingston.
- We’re more interested in your brilliant listening skills and ability to understand what customers want.
ENGIE - Business Support Centre
- Experience of motivating a team to provide the best customer service.
- Management of the Business Support Helpdesk teams including conduct, performance, time…
£30,401 - £38,046 a year
- As a physiotherapist within the North East Rehabilitation Service you will be responsible for delivering a service to patients/clients living at home within the…
- Mental Hlth & Learning Dis Srv ,Primary Care Services.
- The successful candidate will be a First level registered nurse, managing all trained and untrained…
£35,000 a year
- Fanatical about delivering exceptional customer service, 24/7 across the site.
- As an Assistant Site Operations Manager at Welcome Break, you’ll help the Site…
- You will ensure that all customer service levels and performance standards are met.
- Your role will involve providing technical advice and support to our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.