Customer Service £25,000 jobs
- The Customer Service Representative works directly with the customer either in person or via email correspondence.
- Overseeing the team’s day-to-day activities, you will shape the operating model, maintaining a close eye on how they are working, and what could be done to…
- Acocks Green - Temporary - Part Time -.
- Store operations runs from 6.30am-9pm.
- Candidates must be available during this time, 7 days a week.
- You will identify and pursue opportunities to contribute to branch targets including personal sales and lead generation as well as pick up administrative tasks.
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
- As Customer Service Coordinators we aim to provide seamless support to all customers and distributors for our Life Sciences business.
- As a Barclays Complex Queries Advisor, you’ll be required to deliver the highest standards of customer and colleague service in pursuit of resolving customer…
Parke Lane People
- Manage, motivate, train, appraise, and develop the customer service and.
- Ensure the level of service provided to our customers is of the highest.
- Our Clinical Operations team have a fantastic opportunity as a Customer Support Advisor, you’ll be responsible for the activities that build our operation and…
- If you are experienced in leading on the delivery of excellent customer service to new and existing customers, then this role might just be the one for you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.