Customer Service jobs
- Delivery, stock information and product information.
- As Customer Service Coordinators we aim to provide seamless support to all customers and distributors for…
- You’ll receive a really generous benefits package that includes 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising to 38 after 10 years’ service, a pension scheme…
£24,900 a year
- Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Saturday.
- You’ll have experience of looking at things holistically, being objective, and always aiming to put the customer…
- To support the store operations, you will carry out freshness checks, replenish stock and check prices and promotions are correct.
£20,000 a year
- Investigate all forms of inbound and outbound cardholder contact for all areas of Fraud.
- Capital One have several exciting opportunities in our Fraud Operations…
£16,785 a year
- You’ll work with high levels of accuracy as you provide each customer with a seamless and positive experience.
£21,300 a year
- Full time hours_ 7.5 hours per day over 5 days (between 08_00 – 18_00).
- As the Customer Care Advisor you will be the single point of contact for Small Office,…
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards.
- Simply health well being plan.
- Your role at Savers will be all about giving exceptional customer service…
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy.
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay.
- Ensure compliance of company stock control procedures within the appropriate timelines.
- Ensure company property, cash and stock are secure at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.