Customer Service jobs
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
£8.38 an hour
- Keeping the store well stocked and looking good.
- An enthusiastic approach and willingness to support your colleagues when the store gets busier.
£22,000 a year
- In this role your starting salary will be a competitive £22,000 and you'll be eligible for a £500 increase after completing your probationary period - which is…
£23,000 - £27,000 a year
- You will identify and pursue opportunities to contribute to branch targets including personal sales and lead generation as well as pick up administrative tasks.
£18,765 a year
- We’ll support your personal development with training to achieve the industry recognised Professional Banker Certificate within the first two years.
£8.31 an hour
- All roles will have agreed shift patterns within the opening hours of the business (42.5 hours), or evenings and weekends (12 hours).
- You will ensure complaints management is undertaken via both inbound and outbound customer contact over all available customer contact channels (telephone,…
£16,163 a year
- Answering inbound calls from customers relating to any aspect of their account with us.
- You’ll naturally enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and with…
£20,000 a year
- At Metro Bank we are looking for Customer Service Specialists who display outstanding qualities.
- You'll provide professional and amazing customer service to our…
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.