Customer Service jobs
£8.38 an hour
- Keeping the store well stocked and looking good.
- An enthusiastic approach and willingness to support your colleagues when the store gets busier.
£27,000 - £30,000 a year
- We look after our staff in many ways and provide excellent benefits that include, Various discounts on holidays and days out, Support to gain your SIA licence,…
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards.
- Simply health well being plan.
- Your role at Savers will be all about giving exceptional customer service…
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your…
- The primary function of this role is to secure delivery performance in alignment with the business case and managed service targets.
£35,000 a year
- You will will be a graduate, or have equivalent experience.
- In this role you will lead manage and supervise our Customer Service Team in order to achieve the…
- Store Team Member rates of pay are dependent on age, and range from £5.39 per hour for 16-17 year olds, £6.86 per hour for 18-20 year olds, £8.15 per hour for…
- As a customer service assistant, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet stocking shelves, serving barista coffee, running the till, cleaning the store and…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up…
- We will reward you with some fantastic flexible benefits, including up to 50% discount in our High Street stores, and access to a range of discounts with other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.