Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
£21,000 a year
- Permanent contract on full-time (37.5hrs) or part time (min. 20hrs).
- Fixed term contract (3 or 6 months), full-time hours only.
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and.
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Reporting to the Contact Centre Team Leader, our Customer Service Advisors are responsible for all pre travel communications with our Jet2.com and Jet2holidays…
£11 - £12 an hour
- They focus on providing the best customer service through excellent policies and training for their employees.
- Store Team Member rates of pay are dependent on age, and range from £5.39 per hour for 16-17 year olds, £6.86 per hour for 18-20 year olds, £8.15 per hour for…
- Facilitate order block and alert resolution issues including: Order fulfillment and service level issues, Order hold/release, EDI/Invoicing issues, Pricing…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up…
- This position will be the Customer Service Mentor on the team who will assist the Team Manager deliver World Class Customer Service and provide active floor…
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your…
- The role takes all aspects ensuring that from customer commitments within the contract to the billing of the customer that we for fill out commitments and hold…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.