Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards.
- Simply health well being plan.
- Your role at Savers will be all about giving exceptional customer service…
- You’ll work with high levels of accuracy as you provide each customer with a seamless and positive experience.
- Part time hours (21 Hours Per Week).
£29,329 - £33,894 a year
- These include but are not limited to a career average pension scheme; staff well-being and health assistance programmes; development opportunities and 27 days…
£21,255 - £22,628 a year
- Our Glasgow teams support our Motor, Home and Travel insurance products as well as Roadside Rescue and Damage Management teams.
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
- Providing quality advice and information to customers and colleagues regarding their health benefits.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service, striving…
£8.72 an hour
- General support with the running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
- Monday - Friday 10am - 2pm 20 Hours per week.
- Reactively managing via inbound calls, collaboratively with a group of other Premier Relationship Bankers.
- As a Customer Service advisor, you’ll develop a real…
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your…
- As a Barclays Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be an essential contact for our customers, providing expert advice on the products and services that will support…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.