Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
£9.30 - £10.50 an hour
- Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
£10.09 an hour
- Experience and Skills: We are looking for strong professional applicants with exceptional customer service skills, this must be demonstrated on your CV.
£8.88 an hour
- Your role within the team will involve serving customers, cash handling, stock rotation and keeping the work place tidy.
£8.45 an hour
- You will provide a friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service to customers, a supportive attitude to your colleagues, an awareness of health and safety, and…
- As a Customer Service Assistant, you’ll spend your time stocking shelves, serving barista coffee, running the till, cleaning the store and keeping the place…
£25,000 a year
- As a Customer Relations Specialist for Amaze Direct, you will manage customer complaints from receipt to resolution, maintaining FCA procedures and ensuring the…
£20,000 a year
- At Metro Bank we are looking for Customer Service Specialists who display outstanding qualities.
- You'll provide professional and amazing customer service to our…
£22,579 - £26,369 a year
- An excellent benefits package is on offer including annualised hours (flexible working) and a career average pension scheme.
£8.29 an hour
- You’ll receive a really generous benefits package that includes 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising to 38 after 10 years’ service, a pension scheme…
£15,000 - £24,999 a year
- Job Role: Customer Service Consultant - Telephone Banking.
- Function: Customer Service Operations, Telephone Banking.
- Week 2 - Mon - Fri - 8am - 4pm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.