Customer Service jobs
£14.44 an hour
- Excellent organisational management skills are needed to achieve the team's objectives of high quality service delivery, improved public accessibility, and…
£10.50 an hour
- Participation in Saturday morning rota (1 in 3/4 weekends).
- This is an on-going assignment that offers training and development for candidates who are looking…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- You will also need to formulate, raise and input stock related and debit entries.
- On behalf of my well established client in Crewe, I am looking for 3 x…
£22,000 a year
- BENEFITS: 25 days + bank holiday, Free parking, Progression opportunities, 4:30pm finish.
- We're teaming up with the Customer Manager to find a Customer Service/…
£23,000 - £24,000 a year
- To enter orders accurately, ensuring they are processed in a timely manner so they can be picked, packed & shipped by the warehouse on the same day.
£26,200 a year
- JOB TITLE: Customer Support Development.
- SALARY £26,200 per annum with access to performance related pay, civil service pensions scheme + bonus.
£10.00 - £10.26 an hour
- We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to work for a friendly business based in Basingstoke.
- Delivery and lead time information.
Kingston upon Hull
£25,000 a year
- Full UK manual driving licence, held for a minimum of 1 year - maximum of 3 points.
- Comfortable driving a transit size van to visit the customers location in…
£8.21 - £9.00 an hour
- If you have Customer Service experience, are available immediately and looking for a role apply online now or call Danielle on 01892 614242.
- Duration of contract: 6 months.
- 4 hrs per day 0600-1000.
- This client's latest ticketless travel survey undertaken as part of our DFT Committed Obligations has…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.