Customer Service jobs
£18,200 - £21,500 a year
- You will be required to take inbound customer service calls and assist customers with any technical support needed.
- A keen eye for detail.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Our client is one of the UK’s largest life insurance brokers providing the best level of service to every customer who calls through to them, winning many 5*…
£18,200 - £23,000 a year
- Look no further Platinum recruitment are currently on the hunt for Manchester’s finest Customer Service Specialists.
- A fully paid 8-week training period.
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Manage inbound calls, emails and live chat systems regarding queries from existing customers.
- Inbound Customer Service Advisor – 4 x Position’s Available.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Manage inbound calls from existing customers of the business.
- We are looking for candidates who strive to deliver an outstanding service to all their clients.
£17,000 - £30,000 a year
- Your role consists of 50% admin and 50% customer sales.
- You will then be required to establish the customer’s needs and affordability, carry out checks, request…
£17,000 - £23,000 a year
- You will manage your own pipeline of finance applicants, here you will manage affordability, carry out checks, request ID’s and liaise closely with business…
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- £16,000 – £18,000 + Bonus (£400 – £600 average per month).
- Our client specialises in advising a variety of customers on various life and critical illness…
£17,000 - £35,000 a year
- 4 Week training programme fully paid.
- You will complete a full induction and training programme with the business to enable your early success with the business…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- This is not your typical receptionist role, as although you are expected to deal with all incoming calls and screen all incoming emails, you will also be highly…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.