Customer Service jobs
£15 an hour
- Provide information on products, service and process.
- Resolve any queries and update systems and accounts accordingly.
£28,000 - £31,000 a year
- Liaise effectively internally with the warehouse and sales departments.
- Provide advice and support to more junior members within the team.
£10 - £12 an hour
- You will be responsible for dealing with enquieries from clients and will ahve to reply to them in a highly professional way and take detailed messages for the…
£32,000 - £35,000 a year
- Enquiry Management - handling inbound calls and emails from our clients and delivering industry leading client service quality to our stakeholders.
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- The Customer Service role is working for a delivery and distribution company based in London.
- Dealing with customer queries over the phone and over email.
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- Managing the onboarding process for new clients, including planning and supervision of migrations (bulk re-registrations), account set up and liaison with other…
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- The client are a fast growing facilities management service provider that supply global companies with professional repairs and maintenance support within the…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Competitive salary for the City of London (£30,000-£35,000) with a performance based bonus which you'd be eligible for in March.
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Handle all incoming calls, transferring calls / taking full messages as appropriate.
- Meet and greet executive clients and visitors.
£24,000 - £24,500 a year
- All permanent members of staff receive a generous annual allowance of up to £300 to use towards health and lifestyle benefits for both you and your family.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve queries.
- Liaising with clients (both internal and external) to resolve any queries raised in a timely manner.
£21,000 - £22,000 a year
- You will be responsible for managing defects, ordering and managing repairs, and dealing with any tenancy or neighbourhood issues that arise.
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Supporting Regional Sales Team with account management including license counts, license generation and occasional quotes.
- Up to £26,000 annual salary.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- The Sales Operations Administrator sits within the Global Content Operations team of this client which is the fastest growing area of the business.
- Supporting the Client, FM and Projects Department in the delivery of solutions for space requirements.
- Produce a variety of surveys to include space usage,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.