Customer Service jobs
£47,000 - £55,000 a year
- Focus on continual customer service improvement.
- Analyse the various metrics and how the affect the every day operations.
- Good bonus and benefits scheme.
£28,000 - £35,000 a year
- Deliver a consistent and fair service to all customers, ensuring that customer processes are reviewed regularly and that the root cause of customer problems are…
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- Annual Christmas bonus (£1000).
- Customer Service / Reception experience is essential.
- Keen to assist in ad hoc tasks.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Ideally customer service and manufacturing experience.
- Provide a solution focused service to your customers.
- £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Arrange and prepare rooms for meetings.
- Answer phones and redirect to the relevant teams.
- Filing and uploading documents onto the system.
£22,000 - £28,000 a year
- To provide excellent standards of customer service through recruitment.
- Coordinate graduate events and corporate events.
- £22,000 to £28,000.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.