Customer Service jobs
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- Identify and book first jobs.
- Liaise with internal departments to identify areas for improvement on reports and feedback to candidates.
£17,000 a year
- Meeting and greeting visitors and staff as they come into the office.
- Maintaining the high standards of the reception area.
£23,000 a year
- The purpose of this role is to provide exceptional customer service and comprehensive administrative services to the client and the contract.
£17,000 - £21,000 a year
- Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to providing an excellent level of customer service to colleagues, employers and clients; working…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Handle all incoming calls, transferring calls / taking full messages as appropriate.
- Meet and greet executive clients and visitors.
- The Customer Care Co-ordintor will:
- Ensure all calls received are answered professionally and courteously and issues logged.
- On site parking and local shops.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- The Sales Operations Administrator sits within the Global Content Operations team of this client which is the fastest growing area of the business.
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- Dealing with patient queries and bookings.
- Booking patients in and advising.
- Be able to scan and code (medical coding).
- Had exposure of GP practice.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- The successful Pricing Analyst will;
- Review the performance of existing accounts and propose to the relevant distribution channels retail prices at which to…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
- Ownership and account manage accounts/customers (some of which will be french).
- MUST be able to speak fluent French.
£9 an hour
- Answering the phone and responding to emails.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
£19,000 - £24,000 a year
- On offer for the right candidate is a salary between £19,000 - £24,000 plus 22 days holiday + pension + health care + parking + social events and rewards.
£22,000 - £28,000 a year
- My client always looks to develop their employees as well and promote internally.
- Using Excel daily (vlookups, whatif statements, pivot tables).
£38,000 - £40,000 a year
- Directing, planning and on-going management of essential central services such security, maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling.
£17,000 - £17,500 a year
- With an immediate start for the right candidate, there is an emphasis on personable individuals who can work well within teams and liaise effectively across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.