Customer Service jobs
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- The Contracts Co-ordinator will ensure the efficient processing of all Projects from hand over through to Contract closure.
£19,000 - £24,000 a year
- Handling inbound and outbound calls to customers, clients and individuals within the company.
- Answering questions by using online tools.
£30,000 - £33,000 a year
- Resource, develop and inspire a team of customer service and senior customer service advisers.
- Actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within…
£13 - £14 an hour
- A leading RSL and Developer who are seeking Customer Service Officers with experience in repairs.
- Being the first point of contact for residents repairs…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have a sound background in Customer Services and have lead a team previously.
£37,000 - £45,000 a year
- Demonstrable experience of successful account management, driving sales through service.
- A competitive salary of up to £40,000, depending upon experience.
£28,000 - £31,000 a year
- Liaise effectively internally with the warehouse and sales departments.
- Provide advice and support to more junior members within the team.
£12 - £15 an hour
- These will be 12 hour shifts including days, nights and weekends.
- Answering all incoming calls and emails ensuring exceptional verbal and written communication…
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- The Customer Service role is working for a delivery and distribution company based in London.
- Dealing with customer queries over the phone and over email.
£15 an hour
- Provide information on products, service and process.
- Resolve any queries and update systems and accounts accordingly.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.