Customer Service jobs in Mile End
£25,000 a year
- A strong customer service background.
- Liaising effectively with customers ensuring customer expectations and satisfaction is maintained in line with company…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
- Demonstrate real energy and passion for customer service.
- Pulling together with other members in the team you will ensure that the stores are always presentable…
- Looking at the store layout, this will involve helping to ensure each area of the store is stocked, rotated, clean and looking its best.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- You will be responsible for.
£23,500 a year
- Christmas and Summer parties with social events throughout the year.
- Utilising your customer service experience, you will be responsible for completing team…
£8.75 an hour
- Later finishes possible nearer to Christmas.
- You will be working 12 hours per week on a fixed term basis until 31st January 2020, shift patterns across weekdays…
- This is a part time position, core hours are 16 per week.
£9.10 an hour
- Availability for key Christmas trading days essential to this role.
- You will be working 10 hours per week on a fixed term basis until 31st January 2020, shift…
£10.55 an hour
- GLL is looking for a Customer Service Advisor based at Poplar Baths in Poplar, East London.
- Good IT, literacy, numerical and communication skills are vital for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.