Customer Service jobs in London Heathrow Airport
£22,846 a year
- Have you always wanted to work in customer services but don’t have the experience?
- Come and work for Paradigm Housing Group in our contact centre to help…
- That means they also keep our team of Cleaners on their toes in a role where every day offers a new challenge – from cleaning our store to maintaining the…
- Using the till to serve customers.
- Advising customers of the Gift Aid Scheme.
- Is customer focussed, patient and attentive.
- Can use your own initiative.
- If you are a graduate, you will have the opportunity to apply to join one of our graduate schemes, if not you can apply to join our apprenticeship programmes,…
- Fashion is personal and is all about different points of view, we want to celebrate self-expression and helping customers to feel great.
£18,500 a year
- Have previous experience of working in a customer service and sales role.
- Must be able to commit to shift pattern of early and late shifts (6am-2pm) and (1:30pm…
£33,759 - £34,986 a year
- Ensuring that we deliver a high quality, customer focused repairs service across our 30,000 homes is paramount.
- Housing is a top priority for Hackney.
£20,847 a year
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service.
- Are looking for people with a passion for great customer service.
- Closing Date: Dec 23, 2019.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
- Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.