Customer Service jobs in London Heathrow Airport
You refined by:
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£19,500 a year
- Finding solutions for customers and advising them on our services.
- Helping customers with our amazing Magic Money Machines and Safe Deposit boxes.
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
£17,500 a year
- Join us as a Customer Service Assistant in our Watford branch.
- As a Customer Service Assistant you will assist in the opening of savings accounts for customers…
- As a Recruiter for our Customer Care teams, you will support the Senior Talent Partner in driving and executing a Talent Acquisition plan for Customer Care (CC)…
£9.05 an hour
- Got that customer service head?
- You may be asked to work evenings or weekends depending on your shift work.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Internal Communications Partner – Customer Care.
- Experience of working in or engaging with a customer care operation.
- Manage a team of one.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You will be responsible for.
- Firstly, you’ll have a great telephone manner – you’ll be capable of delivering great customer service over the phone with lots of different people within the…
- The flexibility to work shifts which change on a weekly basis (including some weekends and/or evenings).
- An understanding of what makes great customer service,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.