You refined by:
Kingston upon Thames (undo)
Customer Service jobs in London Heathrow Airport
£9.69 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
£8.30 an hour
- Customer Service is really important to us, so the role of a ‘Member Experience Assistant’ is to keep our members feeling great!
- So what are you waiting for?
About Us Job Summary Primary Job Responsibilities Skills/Knowledge/Abilities Education Experience Target Specialized…
£8.75 an hour
- Customer Service Advisor – the role:
- Customer Service Advisor – the person:
- A passion for fantastic customer service.
- Customer Service Advisor – the benefits:
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames
£25,809 - £33,291 a year
- Kingston Council has good access to central London and our offices are a short walk from the station based in the middle of the historic and vibrant high street…
- As a Christmas Customer Service Advisor you will provide excellent customer service to all customers contacting us for support across our nine stores and online…
£9 an hour
- Our Customer Service Advisors always strive to exceed customer expectations, ensuring the experience is aligned with the experience our customers receive in…
- Uncapped monthly commission, based on a blend of personal and store targets for sales and service – typical commission earnings are £3500 annually (pro-rata),…
- You’ll get the chance to delight your customers with your customer service skills, showing them options they might not have considered before, offering advice…
- It's through you as a Customer Service Advisor that our customers learn how much Mothercare cares;
- A passion for customer service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.