You refined by:
Customer Service jobs in London Heathrow Airport
£27,000 a year
- Have a passion for customer service.
- Making outbound calls to existing customers and lapsed accounts to generate sales.
- HOURS: Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm.
£24,500 - £25,500 a year
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Housing, Retail, Customer Services.
- My client, a leading Housing Association, is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor…
£13.27 an hour
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Office & secretarial, Administration.
- Must have previous experience in Customer Service and Admin experience.
£14.44 an hour
- Including key outputsTo provide excellent customer service, administrative and financial support for the Customer Service and Information Team.
£17 - £18 an hour
- Actively assisting in resolving issues to prevent and/or resolve complaints while providing excellent customer services.
- Key aspects of this role include:
£38,000 - £40,000 a year
- Coaching and Monitoring process together with Recognition Program supports staff morale, motivation and service quality;
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- Previous experience in a similar high paced customer service role is essential!
- This role will support our client's busy, growing customer service department by…
£30,000 - £33,000 a year
- Based in Central London, this is a full time role (37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday) working within their Homeownership Team delivering a responsive, and…
£21,000 a year
- After probation your benefit package will include, company car scheme, uniform, fish and chip Friday, Christmas Party, bonus scheme and much more!
£11.00 - £13.50 an hour
- Based in their studio in the heart of East London they are currently looking to recruit for a temporary Customer Care Assistant.
- Web and social media savvy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.