You refined by:
Customer Service jobs in London Heathrow Airport
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£8.21 an hour
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience.
- Conduct stock takes, merchandise products and promote current offers.
- What will my role look like?
- We are seeking hard working, committed, customer service people to deliver world class service to our airline customers.
- What you'll need to bring:
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames
£20,103 - £21,210 a year
- Kingston Library Service - Saturday & Evening Customer Service Assistant.
- Saturday & Evening Customer Service Assistant will provide an efficient, friendly,…
- Have a natural flair for great Customer service.
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- 15% discount on most in-store goods.
£8.73 an hour
- Merchandising stock ensuring great availability for our customers.
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service at all times.
- What we need from you.
- Working from 7am to 8pm during the week and weekends.
- Key skills requirements: Good communication skills Familiar with the use of Pc and touch screen checkouts.
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service.
£19,494 - £21,660 a year
- Helps new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels where appropriate, and delivers an excellent customer experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.