Customer Service jobs in Lanarkshire
- Driving licence with minimal points is essential as a fully expensed company car is provided.
- We are looking for a customer service focussed individual, who can…
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract - Monday to Friday 11am to 7pm*.
- Perform administrative duties with business responsibilities necessitating contact and exposure to…
- Working to monthly targets, driving your own performance to achieve a high level of standards for yourself, the team and your customers.
£35,000 a year
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of 1 year.
- Whether you’ve worked in retail, a call centre or a sales environment, you’ll need a proven ability to…
- Good telephone manner and ability to liaise with client, internal teams and customers.
- Meeting and Greeting people who enter the business.
- Excellent Sales and Customer service skills.
- Provide an excellent foreign exchange customer service.
- Looking for energetic and motivated people with experience…
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Develop customer relationships, provide recognition, gather information one-to-one, using a personal inventory of skills that include needs-identification,…
- As a Restaurant customer advisor, your duties will include operating the till, clearing tables, replenishing fridge cabinets throughout the day, delivering…
C F Furniture and Flooring
£18,000 a year
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred).
- Liaise with installers and handle the flow of paperwork to the warehouse.
- Liaising with clients via telephone and e-mail.
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred).
- As the Customer Service Manager you will be part of our Customer Service Team who are responsible for dealing with the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.