Customer Service jobs in Lanarkshire
£7.60 an hour
- Trail blazing when It comes to customer experience.
- Asking the right questions to match customers with products.
- You will need to be:
- Previous experience in retail or customer service preferred.
- Clearly communicate and engage with our customers.
- We rely on our Seasonal Sales Associates to:
- To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the delivery of exceptional customer service on the shop floor at all…
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Previous experience in a similar role i.e. Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Administrator or Helpdesk Advisor.
- In a nutshell, you will be interacting with our customers and ensuring everything runs as it should in the customer areas.
£17,000 a year
- Proven experience of customer service or customer care based role - minimum 2 years.
- Supporting reception and customer arrivals.
- We are looking for energetic and motivated Inbound Agents to join our team at our brand new call centre in Maxim Park.
- Your day to day tasks will include:
- Managing customers during service impacting (and stressful) situations.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java or Shell.
- Time management through time budgeting.
£10.50 - £10.85 an hour
- The roles will involve working full time hours Monday - Friday (no shifts / no weekends) offering the opportunity to join our client at an exciting time of…
- Reporting to the Customer Service Team Manager, the Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for a range of tasks to do with interacting and engaging with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.