Customer Service jobs in Lanarkshire
You refined by:
Customer Service Advisor (undo)
- You’re great with customers, and can use these skills in retail sales, helping our customers enjoy their journeys, whether they’re camping, cycling or driving.
£17,436 a year
- Working as a Customer Service Advisor you’ll answer calls from our customers and take the hassle out of banking for them.
- Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
- Find solutions and provide exceptional customer service.
- Building rapport with customers and providing exceptional service.
- Achieving the key targets set.
£17,127 a year
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS |…
- Be responsible for customer service and account management of TV & Wifi customers through both inbound, outbound and e-mail communication.
£10.20 an hour
- Understanding of a commitment to customer service excellence.
- Taking high volume inbound calls from internal stakeholders regarding stock requirements.
£16,500 - £18,500 a year
- Experience in a fast paced customer service environment.
- Proactively contacts customers to gain feedback on the service & feedback to relevant departments any…
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Previous experience in a similar role i.e. Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Administrator or Helpdesk Advisor.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Team Manager, the Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for a range of tasks to do with interacting and engaging with…
£10.20 an hour
- Knowledge of specific customer software.
- Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Advisor who is available for an immediate start…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.