Customer Service jobs in Lanarkshire
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll start unpacking the stock.
- Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be able to work weekends, as well as weekday shifts.
- A generous recognition and reward scheme.
- Listening to stories and chatting about their day.
- Serving them their cup of tea, made just the way they like it.
- You will assist other customer service associates with administrative duties.
- You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to…
- A passion to deliver first class customer service.
- You should also be willing to learn new skills in, or will already hold or have experience with the following…
- We are looking for energetic and motivated Inbound Agents to join our team at our brand new call centre in Maxim Park.
- Your day to day tasks will include:
- So, what’s in it for you?
- The legal bit – you need to be over 18 to enter a betting shop or gamble, so we need you to be over 18 to work here..
- Morson International are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Help-desk Adviser to work for one of our manufacturing clients in Motherwell.
- German Speaking Customer Service Specialist.
- Customer Service Assistant (German Speaking).
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.