Customer Service jobs in Lanarkshire
You refined by:
Localeyes Optometrists Ltd
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Optical Assistant required for part time work in Independent Optical Practices in both Viewpark and Stonehouse.
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Helping our members with their money, you’ll describe key features, benefits and recommend the most suitable products and services for their financial needs.
- You should have excellent communication skills and computer literacy.
- Duties will include reception, administration, scanning and computer work.
- A friendly and approachable manner is required as the receptionist role expands to include signposting patients to the correct service while maintaining…
- Mental Hlth & Learning Dis Srv ,Primary Care Services.
- Educated to/working towards/operating at Degree LevelPost graduate expertise within speciality / area of…
- As a Restaurant customer advisor, your duties will include operating the till, clearing tables, replenishing fridge cabinets throughout the day, delivering…
£18,000 a year
- Strong background within BOTH Customer Service and Sales.
- NEW Opportunities for Customer Service & Sales Advisors - April Start Dates!
- Start Date of 1st April.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.