Customer Service jobs in Lanarkshire
You refined by:
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll start unpacking the stock.
- Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be able to work weekends, as well as weekday shifts.
£17,436 a year
- Working as a Customer Service Advisor you’ll answer calls from our customers and take the hassle out of banking for them.
- Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
£17,127 a year
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS |…
- Medical Receptionist required for busy GP Practice.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate good communication skills, IT skills, ability to multi-task and work…
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock…
£25,258 a year
- This role requires a resilient individual with the ability to manage a diverse workload and deliver a quality service at pace.
£7.60 an hour
- As a Sales Consultant in Carphone Warehouse, you’ll be the face of our brand, which comes with great variety and responsibility.
- You will need to be:
£17,000 a year
- Proven experience of customer service or customer care based role - minimum 2 years.
- Supporting reception and customer arrivals.
- Previous experience in customer service position.
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices.
- Providing customer feedback on their returns status.
- Do you have experience on a Helpdesk in a fast paced environment?
- We are currently seeking an experienced Helpdesk operators to work with our UK leading…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.