Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
£8.45 an hour
- You will provide a friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service to customers, a supportive attitude to your colleagues, an awareness of health and safety, and…
- You will work full time on an initial 6 month contract.
- The investigation of emotive and complex customer queries, concerns and complaints related to an…
The importance of your role. This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll be working closely with the most important part of our…
£8.43 an hour
- And you can choose a contract between 20 and 37.5 hours, so you’ll have plenty of time to spend your hard earned cash!
£25,673 - £27,873 a year
- Customer Service Advisor (6 Month Contract).
- We are looking for three full-time Customer Service Advisors to join us on a six month contract.
£8.89 an hour
- Provide excellent customer service as required, taking pride in satisfying or exceeding our customer’s expectation and experience.
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- Dealing with disrepair to privately rented properties as well as the licensing of Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO), and providing advice as well as…
- Shift Pattern: 12 hours 2 days, 2 nights then 4 days off - this shift pattern runs 7 times then 18 days off.
- Ensures that safety and environmental standards are…
£12 an hour
- Customer Service / 1st Line Service Desk Analyst - Warwick.
£20,369 a year
- To enable the delivery of these services we use a flexible resourcing model to respond to changes in demand to ensure continuity of business-critical services…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.