Customer Assistant jobs in Orpington
You refined by:
Customer Assistant (undo)
£9.69 an hour
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- What’s in it for you:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture,…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- Should you be successful at this stage, someone from the recruitment team will get in touch to chat about your application over the phone and following this you…
- As a Customer Assistant you’ll be responsible for a wide variety of duties across the cinema.
- As well as delivering exceptional customer service you will help…
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You will be responsible for.
- Serving them their cup of tea, made just the way they like it.
- Carrying their shopping bags or holding their umbrellas.
- Making Bingo accessible to everyone.
- > Want to WOW customers with your knowledge and skill set.
- > A fear of dealing face to face with customers.
- Engage customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations…
£9 an hour
- Professional telephone manner when speaking with customers.
- We expect to serve up to 150 customers daily via our home delivery service.
Bakers Dozen Caribbean Roots Ltd
- Serving Customers/ Daily Checks/ Temperature Recording.
- We are looking for experience front of shop staff that can work from 9AM - 5PM or 5PM - 11PM.
Temple farm - Shell
- Shell Tamerisk – Customer Service Assistant.
- We are currently looking for an honest, enthusiastic customer service assistants with a high level of customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.