Customer Assistant jobs in Orpington
You refined by:
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- What’s in it for you:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture,…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Serving them their cup of tea, made just the way they like it.
- Carrying their shopping bags or holding their umbrellas.
- Making Bingo accessible to everyone.
- It’s challenging and fast-paced in our customer café, you'll prepare and serve fresh meals and snacks and maintain attractive displays throughout the day.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers.
- Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer…
- Catering Assistants deliver excellent customer service by working flexibly as part of a team and adhere to hygiene and health and safety standards at all times.
- One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- Open 7 days a week.
- From time to time, be on the sales floor delivering outstanding service to our customers.
- Excited for a new opportunity?
- Competitive hourly rate of pay.
- Perhaps surprisingly, what you don’t need is bags of retail or customer service experience.
- Excellent customer service makes all the difference, as does a good…
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You will be responsible for.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.