Customer Assistant jobs in Harrogate
You refined by:
Bradford BD3 (undo)
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Customer can’t find the apples?
- The variety and pace that comes with every shift as a Customer Assistant at Lidl needs dedication and flexibility.
- The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from…
- Your genuine passion, energy and enthusiasm for our brand will be at the heart of delivering the ultimate shopping experience to our customers.
£19,171 - £21,166 a year
- Source appropriate services for customers, including (but not limited to) preventative services, domiciliary care, community meals, shopping services, transport…
£9 an hour
- This includes social workers, teaching staff and assistants and council employees.
- An opportunity has arisen within Catering and Cleaning Services for a…
£17,364 a year
- The Code of Practice on the English language requirement for public sector workers, Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 requires that Councils ensure that all…
- Always offer fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front of house.
- To be a successful Stock Team Member you will:
£21,166 - £26,317 a year
- Take minute of meetings as required by the Assistant Director.
- An opportunity has arisen for the position of Personal Assistant to the Deputy Director…
£8.98 an hour
- General Kitchen Assistant positions offer convenient lunchtime working during school term-time.
- This includes social workers, teaching staff and assistants and…
- Implement and deliver an inspiring visual proposition for the Primark brand, to enhance the customer experience and to maximise sales through visual techniques.
Be the first to see new Customer Assistant jobs in Harrogate
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.