Croydon Council jobs
You refined by:
£13.27 an hour
- LOCAL AUTHORITY WITHIN CROYDON (CR0).
- To provide excellent service to all internal and external customers contacting the Council using a range of communication…
£390 - £500 a day
- The role requires an experienced and self-motivated accountant, who will work closely with the Coast to Capital Chief Executive, Board and Section 151 at…
£30 - £35 an hour
- It is a high-profile area for the Council and an area of significant professional and organisational responsibility.
- Duties of the Assistant team Manager:
- Post Title Class teacher - Lower Key Stage 2.
- Post Location Burnt Oak Junior School, Burnt Oak Lane, Sidcup, Kent.
- Position Status Fixed term for 2 terms.
£50,448 a year
- Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to work full-time within a Referral and Assessment Team based…
£15.86 - £19.52 an hour
- Extracting and analysing both qualitative and quantitative data from range of council case management systems including:
£450 - £500 a day
- Advise the Council where things appear to be causing problems or could cause problems.
- £450 - £500 per day (LTD Company).
£400 - £450 a day
- The role is inside IR35 and offers £400-450/day umbrella rate based in Croydon working Mon to Friday 36 hours per week.
£38 an hour
- Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Referral and Assessment Team for Croydon Council.
- Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Care Planning Team for Croydon Council.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.