Crime £25,000 jobs in Nottingham
You refined by:
£30,951 a year
- Demonstrate proven experience in investigating crime ideally that of a complex, protracted or serious nature.
- Hold accreditation under Part 8, Part 2 and Part 5…
£25,000 a year
- Awareness of regulations such as the Gambling Act 2005, Proceeds of Crime Act and Money Laundering Regulations 2007 / 2017.
- Ad hoc queries given by KYC analyst.
£36,369 - £39,669 a year
- In compliance with Data Protection Act 2018 be a nominated Deputy Data Protection Officer for Nottinghamshire Police and Police & Crime Commissioner and…
£24,177 - £40,128 a year
- Subject to financial and further logistical confirmation, it is envisaged that a new Road Crime Team will be formed in the New Year, the planning for this is…
- We are seeking to recruit talented Paralegals who have experience of working within a legal environment for all areas of Law, specifically Immigration, Family &…
£32,907 - £39,705 a year
- Derbyshire Constabulary is committed to reducing and investigating crime, protecting people and promoting law and order across the county of Derbyshire.
- Children & Family Law, Crime, Housing, Mental Health, Prison Law, Personal Injury and Public Law.
- Duncan Lewis is a progressive law firm with offices throughout…
£32,878 a year
- The ability to undertake the full range of Trading Standards work, including investigating complex criminal matters, and dealing with victims of serious crimes.
- Duncan Lewis, a progressive law firm with offices throughout England and Wales currently have an opening for experienced Criminal Appeals solicitors &…
- Experian are currently recruiting for implementation consultants to implement software solutions around different platforms across the business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.