Crime jobs in Nottingham
£36,369 - £39,669 a year
- In compliance with Data Protection Act 2018 be a nominated Deputy Data Protection Officer for Nottinghamshire Police and Police & Crime Commissioner and…
- Children & Family Law, Crime, Housing, Mental Health, Prison Law, Personal Injury and Public Law.
- Duncan Lewis is a progressive law firm with offices throughout…
- Duncan Lewis, a progressive law firm with offices throughout England and Wales currently have an opening for experienced Criminal Appeals solicitors &…
- Museum workshops include an opportunity to explore key areas in the museum and meet historical characters as well as a cross-curricular activity on a certain…
£12 an hour
- Ad-hoc basis Minimum 12 hours per week EFCC course opportunity You will be working in various crime scenes when it will be needed.
- £12 to £12 per hour.
£32,907 - £39,705 a year
- Derbyshire Constabulary is committed to reducing and investigating crime, protecting people and promoting law and order across the county of Derbyshire.
- Experian are currently recruiting for implementation consultants to implement software solutions around different platforms across the business.
- In Decision Analytics we unlock meaning within data to help clients solve problems and drive better decisions and outcomes;
- Core DB skills - MySQL / POSTGres.
£10.43 an hour
- Demonstrate recent experience in a role requiring the use of investigation skills in dispute/conflict resolution, crime related matters or industrial relations…
£32,878 a year
- The ability to undertake the full range of Trading Standards work, including investigating complex criminal matters, and dealing with victims of serious crimes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.