Preventing and detecting crime, providing reassurance to victims and witnesses, and generally making our communities safer is the priority of Derbyshire…
£24,177 - £55,767 a year
- Crime Department - Specifically Surveillance, Force SOC syndicate, Economic Crime, Major Crime Unit (Fraud, Financial Investigation & Cybercrime), Public…
£24,818 a year
- Forensic Practitioners are a key part of the UK Law Enforcement community working in a variety of cases from corporate criminality to tobacco smuggling.
£30,951 a year
- Demonstrate proven experience in investigating crime ideally that of a complex, protracted or serious nature.
- Hold accreditation under Part 8, Part 2 and Part 5…
North Oak Recruitment Ltd
- The role will support and advise the Board in managing and developing long term plans for the business which will include oversight of operational risk,…
CP Plus Limited
£8.75 an hour
- Working as a Car Park Attendantyou will resolve customer’s concerns, provide patrols in the car parks, deter crime and implement traffic control measures whilst…
- We are seeking to recruit talented Paralegals who have experience of working within a legal environment for all areas of Law, specifically Immigration, Family &…
- We are looking for enthusiastic individuals, who possess initiative, strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and an appetite for success.
- Duncan Lewis, a progressive law firm with offices throughout England and Wales currently have an opening for experienced Criminal Appeals solicitors &…
GCB Agency Recruitment
£40,000 a year
- Comply with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.