Concept Resourcing jobs
£65,000 a year
- Business Analysts must have proven experience of working on system/solution change orientated projects following best practices and have relevant skills in…
£34,804 - £40,322 a year
- We are seeking an autonomous HR practitioner to lead and manage the team, developing, implementing and embedding the HR Service Support Centre concept.
- The ability to present ideas and technical security concepts in business- and user-friendly language.
- Commercial Management & Contract Negotiations – Be the…
- You will partner with the account managers and directors to produce client status reports and develop account resourcing plans.
- They are highly skilled at running a great campaign from concept through to delivery, as well as being competent in allocating resources, monitoring and…
£250 - £300 a day
- Up to £300 per day, subject to relevant experience.
- You will help our clients maximise the value of their data through insight and analytics using your…
£40,000 a year
- First rate communication skills, including the ability to grasp complex concepts and interpret subtle nuances, and distil into simple, clear messages.
£80,000 - £90,000 a year
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, convert them to technical design, manage trade-offs.
- 80K- 90K depending on experience.
- Expertise in understanding and communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Continuously assess the workload on the support team and manage…
- Demonstrable experience as an Instrument Pipefitter.
- Offshore Experience in UKCS (Preferred).
- Time served in relevant trade discipline or equivalent NVQ/SVQ…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.