Concept Resourcing jobs
You refined by:
- Manage personal / team budgets and resourcing to achieve financial targets.
- + Demonstrable competence in the design (concept and detail) of S&C, especially…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- You will pride yourself in your ability to work autonomously to see projects through from initial concept to completion, whilst maintaining excellent working…
- Familiar with business and technical concepts such as business process design, modelling languages such as UML, service management, applications, servers,…
£34,000 - £40,000 a year
- They require an individual who can provide experience of procuring goods and services within a regulated environment.
£120 a day
- The successful engineers will be required to start early March for 6 - 8 weeks.
- Training will be provided, engineers must be available the week before their…
£65,000 - £75,000 a year
- 65-75k + Car Allowance + Package.
- A Service Operations Manager is required to join a leading IT services organisation with a specific focus and accountability…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- This is a BRAND NEW opportunity ideal for an individual currently working in an Internal Account Management role wanting to make the transition into a field…
£30,000 - £42,000 a year
- A BRAND NEW opportunity for a Business Development Manager focused on selling IT, telephony and print into a business within the Midlands.
£65,000 - £70,000 a year
- A leading IT services client in Birmingham is looking to recruit an experienced Datacentre Technical Support Manager to join their team, managing teams to…
£30,000 - £34,000 a year
- Generate frameworks through end to end sourcing of key goods and services for the customer's base.
- Liaising closely with internal stakeholders, suppliers and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.