Concept Resourcing jobs
You refined by:
Lorien Resourcing (undo)
£400 - £450 a day
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts in user-friendly language.
- I am currently recruiting for a Change Communications Lead for a leading organisation…
£80,000 - £90,000 a year
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, convert them to technical design, manage trade-offs.
- 80K- 90K depending on experience.
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- Ability to explain complex concepts in well structured, plain English explanations.
- In this role as Data Analysis Analyst, you will be responsible for…
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Our banking client are currently recruiting for a UX designer to join their Edinburgh based team on…
- Understanding of Infrastructure and Configuration as Code and related concepts on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Knowledge of IaaS and PaaS services.
- Creating unique products in an area of the business focused on new ventures and exciting new concepts.
- Stabilising the current state but at the same time…
- At this level, we expect you to define and be accountable for the service and experience, interface structure, and interface design.
- Experience of automated unit test techniques and related concepts including mocking and dependency injection.
- Developing in a secure environment.
- Good knowledge of object oriented and functional programming concepts.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment demonstrates familiarity with good Git…
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, particularly explaining React concepts and design patterns.
- Unit testing of React code / components, e.g. jest,…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.