Concept Resourcing jobs
£65,000 - £85,000 a year
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex pension concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Participate in advanced state of the art systems studies with particular emphasis on innovative ideas and concepts.
£50,430 - £56,969 a year
- Using experience of technology delivery and technical practices to help translate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
£39,511 a year
- Generate systems concepts to satisfy the stakeholders needs, User Requirements and System Requirements.
- As a Systems Engineer on SKYNET you will be working on…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Electronics design and project coordination activities within R and D. A lead role in driving the development of assigned new products from concept through to…
£66,560 - £75,190 a year
- A comprehensive understanding of security concepts and the technologies that can support the development of a robust information and cyber security function.
- In this role, you’ll be providing technical input at all stages of the delivery lifecycle, including consultancy to stakeholders.
- The ability to present ideas and technical security concepts in business- and user-friendly language.
- Commercial Management & Contract Negotiations – Be the…
£65,000 a year
- Business Analysts must have proven experience of working on system/solution change orientated projects following best practices and have relevant skills in…
£80,000 - £90,000 a year
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, convert them to technical design, manage trade-offs.
- 80K- 90K depending on experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.