Client Server jobs
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs basic testing and integration, maintenance…
- Project management and client service to effectively deliver on our clients’ requests.
- How to communicate and negotiate with top industry experts and clients…
£31,921 - £39,029 a year
- We require experienced Data Center Specialists to contribute to the delivery of the IT Programme, providing support and installation services for the continuing…
£400 - £475 a day
- SQL Server 2014 or 2016.
- Use of Enterprise Edition features of SQL Server.
- Apply for the full details of the project and client...
- Maintenance of server management tools such as SCCM, SCOM etc.
- Ability to demonstrate real world experience of using PowerShell to manage Server infrastructure…
- Collating, ingesting and managing media required by Playout, Compliance, Access Services, VOD and other clients.
- Job details: Media Operator Job Stage 03.
- Ad servers (CM, Sizmek, Flashtalking).
- Serve as a point of contact between ad server and internal business units.
- Implementation of 3rd parties technology;
£350 - £400 a day
- My client is in need of an excellent SQL DBA with experience across BAU, SQL Server 2014/2016 and ideally SQL Always On.
- Please send your CV ASAP!
- Experience of client server, database and web development technologies – e.g. .
- Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application…
- Knowledge of MS Office suite including Project, Project Server and SharePoint is key to this role.
- As a Planner with our London team in Loughton, you will be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.