Client Server jobs
You refined by:
Software Engineer (undo)
- Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide.
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Our client will consider requests for flexible working on hiring.
- We are on the looking for Software Engineer (.NET, C#, Restful, CSS, Azure, WebAPI) to join…
- Significant experience developing, deploying and supporting web server based applications.
- Optimising data enrichment and analysis workloads to support the…
- Responding to client requests, anticipating and meeting client problems and needs using innovative approaches when applicable.
- What we are looking for:
- An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Developer to join our software development team in Poole.
- Reporting to Development Team Manager, this role requires…
- The MDX team addresses a wide array of problems associated with an interactive client-server-based application including, optimization study execution, process…
£75,000 - £90,000 a year
- Most of the work is Greenfield development; as a Software Engineer you'll be working on complex and interesting technical projects, delivering live sporting…
- Board knowledge of PHP / IIS web server development and configuration.
- Willing to work at the client site and the occasional need to travel away.
- Experience with client/server software architectures & networking, or microservice architectures.
- Interest in working on client-facing projects, conducting…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- My client are seeking a Software Engineer to work within their growing Development and Testing team, within an agile environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.