Client Server jobs
You refined by:
IT Support Analyst (undo)
- Basic knowledge of network and server support desirable.
- Support internal clients across all NCH European sites, to qualitative and quantitative standards.
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 2012 Experience: Required.
- The requirements for this role are to support the various businesses aligning to corporate and…
£170 a day
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008 and 2012.
- My client is a Housing Association who are looking for a IT Support Analyst to join their IT support team.
£25,000 - £33,000 a year
- Building new servers / desktops (Virtual).
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016 incl.
- Providing software support for VDI's, Desktop clients and laptops.
£170 - £175 a day
- Our client a niche client within their field are looking for a Service Desk – Desktop Support Analyst to join this small team.
- ITIL user or ideally qualified.
£22,000 a year
- Technical proficiency within Windows desktop and server hardware and operating systems, Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft…
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- Our client is an expanding organisation offering Business Services and IT Solutions for a variety of clients based locally to Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
£28,000 a year
- Microsoft Server 2012r2 / 2016 / 2019.
- Up to £28,000 Plus Training, Pension, 23 Days’ Holiday, Term-Time Lunches.
- Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2019.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Well versed with the following Microsoft products: Windows Server 2008 onwards, SQL Server 2008 onwards, Windows 7 onwards, Desktop Office Suite, Access.
- IT Support Analyst / Microsoft Office 365 / Windows Servers / Windows Active Directory / London / Permanent / £28K- £32K.
- Experience with Microsoft office 365.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.