Client Server jobs
You refined by:
Full Stack Developer (undo)
£70,000 a year
- SQL ideally SQL Server with Entity Framework.
- We’re looking for someone who will work closely with our Tech team to help take legacy codebase and refactor it to…
£50,000 a year
- Comfortable working directly with clients.
- Understanding of server management and operations.
- The purpose of this role is to design, develop and test our…
- The Full Stack Developer is responsible for developing applications and integrations using both client and server technologies.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL scripting and Server 2012;
- Over the past few months we’ve set up new enterprise systems to cover all the applications we use.
- Core proficiency with SQL Server, including loading large data sets and optimizing large complicated SQL statements.
- Posting Range:29 Oct 2019 - Ongoing.
- Troubleshooting and investigating Linux/AWS servers, with performance tuning when required.
- You will be integrating public domain or proprietary systems and…
£45,000 - £90,000 a year
- Experience with SQL Server or other database management systems,.
- Full Stack / Front End Developer needed for my client based in Redhill who are looking to…
£40,000 - £55,000 a year
- You will be comfortable in working with clients.
- What's in it for you?
- You will play an integral part in creating solutions and transforming all things with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.