You refined by:
2nd Line Support Engineer (undo)
- You’ll be working to provide technical input, solutions and recommendations to help support key clients with their transition and transformation efforts.
- Server build, configuration and installation.
- The role is to provide 2nd line support for all customer services (internal and external) in end-user computing…
- Active Directory and Exchange Server Administration.
- Carry out daily client systems checks, reporting to IT Manager where necessary.
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- Skills Required - Windows 7/10, Office 365, Mobile Device Management, Windows Server.
- Skills Required - Windows 7/10, Office 365, Mobile Device Management,…
- Responsible for configuring and installing client infrastructures.
- Good MS Server skills would be preferred.
- Proven experience in providing engineering support…
£120 - £140 a day
- My client based in Crawley are looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to assist with a 300 user rollout to Windows 10.
- 2nd Line BAU Support to the user base.
£22,000 - £28,000 a year
- Solid understanding for Windows Server 2012R2, 2016 & 2019, Active Directory, Group Policy.
- 2nd Line Support Engineer – Harrogate – 28K.
- A bit about the role:
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Microsoft Windows Servers 2003, 2008 2012,2013.
- The role will be split between on client site and Head Office.
- Microsoft Certification (MCP) or similair.
Xact Placements Limited
£24,000 - £27,000 a year
- Experience working with Windows Servers.
- Fix hardware faults and install upgrades to client hardware.
- Taking responsibility for your personal call queue,…
£25,000 - £34,000 a year
- The support and implementation they provide covers all aspects of Networking, Wireless, Server, Storage, Desktop and Mobile Technologies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.