Client Server jobs
You refined by:
- Installation of Oracle client and server software.
- Database and server tuning to provide optimum performance of in-house databases.
- Working within this software house environment, you will be instrumental in helping us to deliver an excellent customer service to our clients using your…
- Being part of a support team providing resolution for our client base.
- Maintain and enhance customer Cisco network solutions including DMVPN.
- Assist in process improvement activities and forums relating to the procedures around the design, programming and delivery of software to clients.
- Nottingham Trent House (95002), United Kingdom, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.
- At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures.
- Start Date of Posting: 05/11/2019.
- End date of Posting: 02/12/2019.
£50,000 a year
- To provide high quality DBA support services to business clients.
- A young and rapidly expanding company we are growing our technical team.
- Up to £50k + Bonus.
£80,000 a year
- Our client in Nottingham focus on ensuring that local client delivery remains technically excellent by giving their people the support environment they need in…
£350 - £450 a day
- My Client is looking for a SQL DBA to join them on a 3 month contract initially, the ideal candidate will have the following set of skills:
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Microsoft Windows is our primary platform, so you will be expected to have good technical knowledge in all aspects of currently support versions of Windows…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.