Client Server jobs
You refined by:
£28,752 - £29,796 a year
- Hammersmith and Fulham Council’s Legal Services is looking to recruit a confident and skilled Legal Assistant with a “can do” attitude, a commercial outlook and…
- The daily role will involve updating our current worldwide interactive display unit (IDU) client software working in conjunction with the IDU server team.
- Assisting with client report publications.
- At the heart of IHS Markit, we are an information company.
- Our next internship program runs through the summer of…
Engage Transform Consultancy Ltd
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Handling and attempting to resolve support requests from the Client.
- Understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem…
£450 a day
- Strong in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for ETL and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for report generation.
- Up to £450 per day.
£400 - £450 a day
- Morson are recruiting for a Data & Analytics Senior Developer to join our client in London, England.
- Extensive use of and fully conversant with on premise,…
- Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Group Policy, SQL, SharePoint and any Cloud tech would be advantageous.
- Be able to demonstrate a positive and team-focused attitude to work, both internally and with clients.
- We’re looking for forward thinking people to help us…
£250 - £280 a day
- You will have experience in SQL Server 2012 + and either Java or .Net.
- Our client who are a leading banking and financial services organisation are looking for…
£260 - £300 a day
- My client is a global engineering organisation, who are continuing to expand as they move towards cloud implementations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.